Excavation as a last resort
While we will always endeavour to complete drain replacement and repair with the minimum of disruption, such is the nature of drains that there are some situations when excavation is the only option. Some examples of this are:
- Root ingress
- Misaligned joints
- Collapsed pipes
- Severe fracturing of pipes
- Extensive blockages
The best Luton company for the job
You can’t just start digging anywhere, and hope for the best. As well as drains, the ground around your home or business contains electricity, gas and water pipes which need locating prior to work commencing. If you don’t know what you’re doing, you can make a bad situation decidedly worse.
Luckily you’ve found just the right company to complete the work for you. With us you can be sure of the following:
- All health and safety standards will be strictly adhered to
- Our highly experienced engineers are experts in their field
- We have the latest equipment to get the job done fast
- We’ll complete the work with a minimum of disruption
- Our prices are competitive, and easily affordable
What’s more we’ll tidy up after we’ve completed the work so you won’t be left with a big mess to clear up.
How to get in touch
From small jobs like the replacement or repair of a gully, to excavation and extensive drain renovation we’re the company to complete the work for you.
Working across all the Luton area, call us today on 01582 742990.