What to look out for
There are many reasons why your drains become damaged, and need repairing. Root ingress, water infiltration, movement of the ground around the drains maybe caused by traffic, or just simple wear and tear over time, and all are quite common problems, and can lead to cracks, open joints and total collapses.
Indications that your drains are damaged include:
- Your toilet, shower, bath or sinks are draining slowly, or not at all
- External drains and manholes are full of water
- Unpleasant smells in the air, inside or around your property
- Gurgling noises in your pipes, plugholes and drains
Any of these signs should give you cause for concern. It’s always better to get in touch with us when you first become aware of any problems, as we can hopefully repair the damage before it becomes more extensive. It may well also save you a lot of money!
Reliable, affordable and trusted Luton drain repair specialists
There are many reasons to choose us to complete the work for you:
- We have a wealth of knowledge about drain repairs, gained by our years of experience in the industry
- Experts in the latest ideas and traditional methods, we’ll use the most appropriate solution for the problem
- We’ll make sure all the work is done in compliance with health and safety regulations, with the minimal disruption
We also pride ourselves in our reliability, and the affordability of our work. For an easy and affordable solution to your drainage problems, get in touch with us today on 01582 742990.