The extent of the problem
While trees are an essential part of life – after all they do produce the oxygen we need to breathe – they’re not essential to drainage systems. On the contrary, they’re an absolute pain and can cause extensive damage to your drains, and as a follow on, your home or business, and the surrounding area.
It doesn’t take much for a tree root to get into a drain or sewer. Their taproot system is attracted by the water and other nutrients on offer in these spaces, and they will often enter through a joint in the pipes, or a small crack. Once in there, secondary roots start to grow which expand to fill the space. This causes further cracks which will lead to blockages, and eventually the collapse of the pipe.
How we can help
We employ a range of methods, usually starting with a CCTV survey to get to the root (literally) of the problem, and to fully understand the extent of the damage.
- High pressure water jetting
- Specialist robotic cutters
- Excavation of the affected area
Whatever we do, you can be certain we’ll only do what’s absolutely necessary to effectively deal with the infestation.
Trustworthy, professional and affordable Luton Company
As a leading company in the drainage contractor industry, there are many reasons why you should choose us:
- The quality of our work – when we do something, we do it properly
- Affordability – our prices are very reasonable and fair
- Highly skilled engineers – we only have the best people working for us
- Value for money - Our work stands the test of time
- Customer Satisfaction – this is very important to us
Whatever the extent of the problem, we are here to help. Call us today on 01582 742990.